Warranty claimUpdated a year ago
All Bont Cycling shoe purchases are covered by a warranty period of 12 months from date of receipt to the original owner.
Purchases ordered from and delivered to Europe are provided with a 24 month warranty as per EU regulations to the original owner only.
The BOA Fit System dials and laces are guaranteed for the lifetime of the product on which they are integrated. Head to BOA support for all enquiries related to the BOA Guarantee.
Bont Cycling warranty includes defects in materials and workmanship but does not include normal wear and tear, neglect, abuse, misuse or accident-related damage.
Items not covered included under the Bont Cycling warranty policy include:
- Any part of the shoe or spare part that has been involved in a crash.
- Damage due to misuse of a Bont Cycling product including but not limited to; failure to follow heat moulding instructions and damage incurred through overheating and installation of spare parts not supplied or sold by Bont Cycling.
All warranty claims should be submitted to the point of purchase as soon as the problem is found. Please be advised only purchases made through the Bont Cycling online store(s) can be processed direct.
If your Bont Cycling shoes and/or products were purchased through a retail store, online or physical, please contact the place of purchase and follow their returns policy. If for whatever reason you are unable to contact the place of purchase, please get in touch with your country distributor. A list of Bont Cycling distributors can be found via our Distributors page.
If you purchased your Bont Cycling product from Bont Cycling directly, please email us at [email protected] with the following information:
- Proof of purchase.
- Full name, delivery address, contact phone and email, if different from sent email address.
- Background around issue found, how it occurred and when along with any additional information that may assistance our warranty team in processing your claim.
- Clear images of issue found. If possible, please indicate in imagery where issue can be found. This will reduce processing time.
Please ensure all requested information is included in your original email to avoid delays. Be advised failure to provide all requested information may result in your claim being rejected. Once received, a representative from Bont Cycling will be in touch within five working days. Approved items for warranty will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of Bont Cycling.
Bont Cycling offer 30-day returns on any full price shoes or parts purchased from our online store at shop.bontcycling.com. Any product being returned or exchanged must be in original condition and show no signs of installation of parts or hardware. Follow the instructions below for a fast and hassle-free return or exchange.
Click the related article below for information around how to lodge a return for purchases made through our online store or Bont Cycling direct.